Test Labs are looking for a Brand Manager to join our Marketing team within our Medical Device research and test laboratory at Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Test Labs team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
Our core values: Hungry, Humble, Smart are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Test Labs!
What do we do?
At its core, Test Labs is a Medical Device Testing Laboratory, accredited to ISO 17025, providing expertise in clinical evaluation and validation of medical devices. We provide a focused range of MedTech testing solutions that excel medical device approval process during product journey to market.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Brand Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a strong brand presence in the Medical Device Testing Sector. They will collaborate with the team to ensure brand consistency and effective communication of our value proposition to our clients and stakeholders and maximising lead generation.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement a comprehensive brand strategy aligned with the company’s goals and values.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, competitor activities, and opportunities for brand differentiation.
- Oversee the creation of marketing collateral, promotional materials, and digital content to ensure brand consistency.
- Devise and implement lead generation campaigns to attract potential clients and nurture them through the sales funnel.
- Utilise digital marketing tools and platforms to optimize lead generation efforts, including SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing.
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators to measure the success of brand initiatives.
- Create compelling and informative content to support marketing campaigns, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and infographics.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce technical content that resonates with our target audience.
- Plan and execute industry events, conferences, and webinars to showcase our expertise and engage with potential clients.
What will you need to have and do?
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, Smart
- Training in Marketing and Brand Management
- Experience in Medical Devices, Laboratory or Healthcare is essential.
- Confident and decisive in judgement.
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work with strict timescales.
- Have a creative mindset with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in utilising data-driven insights for decision-making.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Test Labs Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Test Labs is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!