Do you have what it takes to be one of the Test Labs team?
Test Labs are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team. This role will be successful in its delivery with attendance to our testing and design facilities in Peterborough.
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Test Labs!
What do we do?
A one of a kind, UKAS Accredited medical device testing facility, Test Labs work with medical device manufacturers providing expertise in clinical evaluation and reprocessing validation providing clients with tailored, highly customised solutions.
What are we looking for in this position?
To aid the business, providing administrative support to the managing director of Test Labs, being involved in a wide variety of tasks in order to support the delivery of key objectives. This role will also include liasing and supporting a number of internal and external stakeholders, this role requires agility in the work that they do.
What will you do?
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and organisations.
- Effectively manage and schedule the diary and travel requirements for the managing director.
- Work closely with the team to ensure all tasks meet objectives set and are scheduled appropriately.
- Coordinate executive communications, taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the managing director’s inbox ensuring it is kept clear and emails and communications are dealt in a timely manner.
- Act as an internal representative in the absence of the managing director, supporting the team to progress objectives
- Support in the project planning process to include active communication with others to acquire relevant supporting information
- Document actions arising from meetings attended.
- Plan and keep track of ongoing projects throughout the month.
- Allocate resource and time to follow up actions arising from meetings attended, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintain the document file structure for the department.
- Adherence to the company management systems and QHSES responsibilities as defined within the ‘overview and context of the organisation’ document
What will you need to have and do?
- Always represent our Core Values: Hungry, Humble, and Smart
- Experience in supporting a team of 2 or more
- Any science or research qualification/background would be beneficial
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and decisive in judgement
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others to complete tasks
- Highly organised individual with a methodical working style
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and time to meet strict deadlines
- Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the TestLabs Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Test Labs is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!